Yeah, you got some pictures posted, I like your background too! How is it going? We are getting ready to take Reme to the airport for the first leg of her journey. She leaves for Dc tonight by way of Atlanta. Tomorrow she arrives in DC and she boards the flight to France with the rest of her group. She will be in Paris on Thursday, they are 8 hours ahead of us. So it will be the middle of the night for us when she arrives. I will send you her address. Love, Sue
good that you posted pics, now you are on a roll. Great pics of the kids and Crystal. I found Alcatraz to be one of the most interesting attractions I've ever been too. It surprised me.I'd like to visit SF and stay there for awhile, I'm always traveling through. Sept 3, Kam custody will be approved. Keep your fingers crossed for me that nothing goes wrong between now and then!
Yeah, you got some pictures posted, I like your background too! How is it going? We are getting ready to take Reme to the airport for the first leg of her journey. She leaves for Dc tonight by way of Atlanta. Tomorrow she arrives in DC and she boards the flight to France with the rest of her group. She will be in Paris on Thursday, they are 8 hours ahead of us. So it will be the middle of the night for us when she arrives. I will send you her address. Love, Sue
ReplyDeletegood that you posted pics, now you are on a roll. Great pics of the kids and Crystal. I found Alcatraz to be one of the most interesting attractions I've ever been too. It surprised me.I'd like to visit SF and stay there for awhile, I'm always traveling through. Sept 3, Kam custody will be approved. Keep your fingers crossed for me that nothing goes wrong between now and then!
ReplyDelete